An exclusive date with a charming escort, fine dining in the best restaurant in the city, a ride home in your new super car, and one of the most expensive wines in the world from your private wine collection. For a true gentleman, there are many high-class ways to enjoy the fruits of his success. However, hardly anything reflects the elite lifestyle of a big player better than the combination of a sensual tryst with one or even two of the playful models from our elite escort service and the enjoyment of an exquisite wine. Find out how much you need to invest for the most expensive wines in the world in the Wine-Searcher ranking list – www.wine-searcher.com.
The best escort service in Germany …
… if you’re reading these lines, you’ve already found it. And if you have not yet experienced the erotic arts of our ladies, you may book your sexy escort right now! Whatever wine you decide to uncork to celebrate this sensual adventure is, of course, entirely up to you. But if you are looking for a very special drop, here you’ll find the five currently most expensive wines in the world.
The top 5 of the most expensive wines in 2017
As already mentioned, the website “Wine-Searcher” is the measure of all things for wine lovers with an exquisite taste and the necessary cash. Here, too, the comparison with our high-class escort agency is matching, because our gorgeous, intelligent, and lovely escort ladies will exceed your highest expectations during a fabulous date.
The fact that the French vineyards dominate the list is hardly surprising. However, there is also a German wine among the top 5.
These fine wines are perfect for your escort rendezvous:
- For an average price of USD 17,000, the “Henri Jayer Richebourg Grand Cru, Côte de Nuits” stands on top of the list.
- The “Domaine de la Romanee-Conti Romanee-Conti Grand Cru, Côte de Nuits” with an average price of approximately 14,000 USD.
- Also from France – the “Henri Jayer Cros Parantoux, Vosne-Romanee Premier Cru”: average price 7,600 USD.
- Like most of our sexy escort models, the “Egon Muller-Scharzhof Scharzhofberger Riesling Trockenbeerenauslese” comes from Germany. A bottle is available for about 7,564 USD.
- A bottle of “Domaine Leflaive Montrachet Grand Cru, Côte de Beaune” can enhance your wine collection for around 6,180 USD.
These prices refer to 0.75l bottles, which is a small pleasure for a considerable price. With a top model from our premium escort agency, the pleasure will last much longer!